Saturday 7 May 2011

Website development

Well the website is coming along. I've already had one re-design and would refine again although time won't allow. The main pages are built and I now have to just process all the files for the main gallery images. My own lack of technical knowledge of Dreamweaver tends to slow things down - so my thanks to Oli Timmins for his patience in guiding me and advising on additional scripting to make things happen.

My aim was for a simple site that allowed for each piece of work to be selected from thumbnail galleries and viewed in a separate window. I prefer this approach so that each piece of work has to viewed in its own right rather than in a slideshow, such as in 'Lightbox'.

Displayed here are some of the main pages to give an indication of how it's going. I hope to make the site live before the end of July if possible.






No comments:

Post a Comment