Friday 9 October 2009

50 things about me


A delayed entry on "50 things about me' - task set at last weeks session. Initial lists for this felt"usual" or predictable. Persevering I was able to develop items or topics with more interest and  links and some sense of progress chronologically. In terms of ideas for presentation, and keeping within the guideline of no more that 2 sheets of A4 I considered focussing on some of the topics from my"50" as a vehicle: eg. each entry written on a plectrum and contained somehow within A4 to link to my music themes. However, I felt that one thing that I was aware of in the group was that I am probably the only person who entered the creative industries before the days of "Mac". So I pursued the theme of processing my "50 things" as a list presented as a proof read type mark up and a paste up of artwork in the style/format that I would have used when I studied graphics and first entered the industry. Ironically the production of the elements for this were created using In Design. I chose this approach to give some sense of position with regard to reflection of my own previous practice. Evaluation of suitability of this initial solution will be dealt with in reviewing the group presentation session.



No comments:

Post a Comment